Rapid Feedback — Oral Presentations is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-14. The program can be installed on iOS.
Rapid Feedback is the fastest way to provide individual and tailored feedback to your students on their oral presentations. Your students will love the detailed written feedback they will receive within minutes of finishing their presentation. Rapid Feedback allows you to grade and generate accurate and helpful feedback in real time, while your students deliver their presentations.
Written by educators for educators, the app allows assessors to grade student presentations across different criteria. Assessors can then select as many, or as few, pre-written comments as they like from an in-built library that addresses over 160 common issues. The selected comments then appear in a PDF document which can be e-mailed to the student the moment their presentation is complete. Assessors also have the option to personalize the feedback by adding an audio file of spoken comments.
With Rapid Feedback you can
* Enter individual student data or import class data as a CSV file.
* Create your own scoring rubric using the criteria provided giving any weighting you desire.
* Generate real time feedback, including grades, using the library that addresses over 160 common issues.
* Add your own comments to the in-built feedback comment library.
* Review the grades and feedback comments you selected.
* E-mail your students and/or yourself the 2 to 3-page PDF document generated using the comments selected.
* Personalize the feedback by recording an audio message to be sent with the PDF document.
* Save and archive student data, results and feedback reports.
* Export final results as a CSV file.
Nearly all comments have been written in two or three different forms, so no two students will receive the same feedback report, even if identical comments are selected.
Rapid Feedback Oral Presentations is a product of the Engineering Learning Unit of the Melbourne School of Engineering at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
Need more help? Check out our website for more including the manual: http://www.eng.unimelb.edu.au/elu/
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Rapid Feedback — Oral Presentations (version 2.0) has a file size of 30.72 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.